6 February 2013

Sweat Clouds

I recently moved to Kimberley for work and I think mainly because I thought it would've been good idea to just get away from everything for a while and start being a bit independent.

With everything, I mean overly attached girlfriends who expect (I guess) more from a relationship from what I actually can offer or want to offer, but the thing about moving is, it's not fun. it's not fun at all. Especially if you've been living with at least 3 or more other people in the same household for the past 24 years.

Now, you're all alone, you have to clean the house, you have to do the dishes, you have to do the laundry, you have to make food. These were all things that I took or granted and now they take up at least 2 to 3 hours out of my day, but experience is the only way one's suppose to learn..
I'm getting a maid first thing next month.

Jeez, I've gone of topic again.
The Sweat Clouds.
Now, I knew that Kimberley would be hot, but, o my sackness. it's blistering hot in this place. I recently went to the Department of Home Affairs to apply for a new ID document and they thought was a coloured person with this new tan got from working outside the last 2 months.
This is were the theory of the Sweat Clouds come in to play. During the mornings, there's not a cloud in the sky and as the day drags along, you start to notice the smallest scattering of clouds that forming in the sky.
I think this is people sweat evaporating and forming cloud in the sky, and that's actually a disturbing thought.
But on the curious side, what percentage of the cloud's volume (if you can call it that) is made up of water that evaporated from animals, humans, plants and not necessarilly from water masses?
And how does those massive ice balls during hailstorms stay in the sky or do they start forming their aerial assault on mankind and the unsuspecting farm-worker enjoying his daily newspaper in the outhouse whilst the royal barrage is coming down?
(I should probably google this, but for now, I like to ponder on this for a while)

Good night and spread tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment