4 February 2013

1st Blog

So ... This is how a blog looks like.

It kinda feels like walking into a empty white room for the mentally unstable, or my apartment for a matter of fact.
Empty ... echo-y ... and a rather peculiar smell of bug repellent.
I'm talking about my new apartment by the way, not the blog site, otherwise it might seem like I'm a bit senile.

So, I think that's all for now. I have to do some training for the upcoming Midmar 1.6km swimming Marathon. Not too optimistic about that one for now, but we'll see how that goes.


That's the 1st one done and dusted.
More memories to come ... unless I die ... then this would be the last thing anybody would ever read about me ... I guess it should be something more substantial ... ... ...

Meh, they can look at my facebook photo's and use that for the ceremony.

Damn, my mind wanders off.
Good day and good night.
(I think a better sign off is in order ... but that's future-Martin's problem)

1 comment:

  1. Just looking at how it will look if someone would comment.
    I'm not that desperate.

    ReplyDelete